NO doctor referral or symptoms required | Results delivered in 15-30 minutes for Rapid Antigen tests and two days by 5pm for RT/PCR tests!!
By appointment only – No walk-ins
Testing for all ages 1-year and up | PCR tests approved for travel
Click on your test below for how to prepare, what to do, and what to expect when you arrive at Preston’s Pharmacy for your COVID-19 Test.
Below is the information which may be used for insurance reimbursement from your health care policy. Please note each plan has its own unique requirements/max coverage. Reach out to your insurance for specifics on all required information to file in addition to your confirmation email and payment receipt.
- Collection site store National Provider Identification (NPI): 1104362227
- Collection Site Tax ID: 81-4422551
- Diagnosis Code: Z03.818 Possible Exposure to COVID
- Procedure Number: U0004
Note: If you need an itemized bill, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name and the day that your test was administered.
- Fasting is NOT required for this test.
- NO doctor’s referrals are required.
- Wear a mask
- NO REFUNDS for cancellations or missed appointments. If you are more than 15 minutes late, that is considered a missed appointment.
- For our expedited next day PCR test for $75, the cost is an administrative fee, and if you use your insurance information, we (Preston’s Pharmacy) will not be able to bill it to your insurance directly, instead, Principle Lab will be the one billing your insurance for the lab fees. You will only pay the prices shown on our website and any additional bill that you receive, might be an explanation of benefits or copies of bills that the lab had sent to your insurance.